Saturday, March 23, 2013

Glamorous Nails!

I should start this off with a disclaimer that these are not actually my nails, but a collection of all of my favorites, and are on my to do list.
I love, love, love the mint green color- Like, I am literally obsessed with it!  All I needed were polka-dots to make this a must on my to do list.
Here is another mint green picture with the keep calm logo on it. So cute! 
More and more I have been obsessed with the gold and light pink- and I love the half moons that is starting to become a trend recently.
Birds, need I say more?
This is so fun! It's a girly nautical look, and I can't wait to try it for the summer out on the lake.
I am literally obsessed with this. It's so gorgeous.
I wasn't sure about this at first, but it's grown on me so much! I Love the black with the different colors.
This is so fun! I love the tribal patterns, and the colors are less vibrant than normal, which I like.
More Pink and Gold:)
Glitter is where my heart lies, so this was a must! 




<3 mykel

No comments:

Post a Comment