Sunday, January 27, 2013

How To: MAC "All About Pink" Look

Pink is my favorite color. MAC is one of my favorite Cosmetic lines, so it only makes sense that I would merge the two together :)

Products I used on my "All About Pink" look:

EYES:
MAC Eye shadow: White Frost
MAC Eye shadow: Miss Piggy Pink
MAC Eye shadow: Pink Freeze
Clinique Eyes hadow: Strawberry Fudge Duo
Clinique Mascara
Almay Liquid Eyeliner in Black

LIPS:
MAC Satin Lipstick: Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Collection
Aveda Nourish-Mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze: Agave Nectar



1. Prime your eyelids with an eye primer of your choice.

2. Apply MAC White Frost eye shadow in the inner corner of your eye, on your lid, as well as underneath your brow. This will open up the eye.

3. I wanted this look to be eye catching without a whole lot of shimmer, so I started with my Clinique Strawberry fudge duo using the Strawberry and swept it underneath my brow bone and in the inner corners of my eyes. Apply this color on your bottom lash line, also focusing on the inner corner of your eyes. The light shimmer of this makes your eyes pop!

4. Then apply your MAC Missy Piggy Pink eye shadow across your entire lid, and onto the crease.

5. Take your MAC Pink Freeze eye shadow and apply it three quarters of the way on the outer corner of your eyes, and well onto your crease. Use a blending brush to blend into the crease.

6. Apply your liquid liner to the top of your eyelid only (This helps to open up the eyes) starting at the inner corner of your eye, and sweeping it outwards, thickening the product as you reach the outer corner of your eye to create a more natural effect.

7. Curl Your Lashes.


8. Apply two coats of mascara.


Whenever I think of Pink I always think of soft curls, so that was the look that I decided to go for. You can wear your hair however you like, but I chose to curl it and sweep it off my shoulders into a loose bun.



Here are two pictures of my finishing look. I did two; one with eyeliner and one without.








These are the three Eye shadows used: Pink Frost, Miss Piggy Pink, Pink Freeze.





Here is the Viva Glam Nicki Minaj Lipstick
Clinique Strawberry Fudge Duo (Strawberry Side)

Aveda Agave Nectar Glaze




<3 mykel

No comments:

Post a Comment