Thursday, March 7, 2013

10 Minutes To Get Ready On a Bad Hair Day.

If anybody ever were to tell you there have never had a bad hair day they are lying.
I have had plenty of them, we all have! The best way to disguise oily or limp hair is to pull it up. I used to always consider wearing my hair up a sign that I was having a bad hair day, or a lazy hair day!
But buns and pony tails are the trend right now more than ever so we are all in luck!

Make-Up

Whenever I have a bad day, or I wake up late, I always make my make-up light. It doesn't seem to be true, but if you are having a bad or rushed day and you try to do a full make-up application you'll be so rushed that you'll end up wishing you had put the liquid eyeliner away!
My secrets for a bad day are: concealer, mascara and blush! 

Concealer- This is my best secret beauty product, and I couldn't go a day without it! It hides under eye circles and makes you instantly look more awake! If you are using concealer for under eye darkness make sure it is one or two shades lighter than your natural shade. If you are using it to cover blemishes, make sure it matches your shade exactly.

Mascara- It takes less than a minute to apply mascara, and it instantly makes your eyes look bigger, wider, and more awake!

Blush- Bobbi Brown always says blush is an instant pretty, and I could not agree more! It instantly brightens up your face and gives you a soft, subtle glow!

The key to make-up on a rushed morning is to apply the right products, and usually they all focus on brightening your face!

Hair
I love a sock bun as much as the next fashionista, but there are so many different buns you can achieve if you are having a bad hair day! I always tease my hair at the crown to add some height to avoid the limp, lazy look you get when your hair is pulled away from your face without style. It takes about a minute to tease your hair this way!


Here is a classic bun, and one of my favorite lazy day hairstyles! You can wear it if you haven't washed your hair, or if you washed it the night before and fell asleep on it! I love the accessories for this style! Accessories are a really quick way to make it look like you got ready that morning, and they add a good accent to a bun!

As you know I love love love these glasses and what makes me love them any more? A heavy bang. I am obsessed with this look, and it is the perfect style for a lazy day! It's so pretty without trying to hard and sometimes I like the look of not having every hair in place. It's messy, adorable and easy!
Such a cute way to play up a simple bun! It takes about five seconds to put it in your hair and adds a lot to a basic hairstyle.


I love a scarf for a lazy day! It hides your hair without sacrificing style!
I love braids! This is just a side braid pulled apart, it's super fast and easy, but it's one of my favorite looks for 2013
Speaking of accessories, a headband is a great way to play up a bun! 

I love this style! It's so carefree. A simple braid pinned into a bun! Easy, Simple and Pretty!
This is a little more of a knotted, messy bun.

I hope you will face your next lazy, bad hair day with bright eyes and cute hair accessories!

<3mykel

No comments:

Post a Comment