Thursday, February 21, 2013

MAC Lipstick Review: Girl About Town

One of my favorite make-up products is Lipstick, in all shades and textures! I could give you a list a mile long of my favorite colors and why! If I wore a different lip stick from my make-up drawer everyday I would easily wear a different color or shade for over a month, if not more! From Aveda to MAC to Covergirl, I am definitely a lipstick fanatic.








One of my all time favorite lip colors is from MAC. It's in the shade Girl About Town, a really bright, gorgeous pink! Usually I wear a black mascara and warm light pink blush. 
I always exfoliate my lips with EOS lip balm and a clean disposable mascara wand, then apply more EOS and sleep with it on, that way in the morning my lips are moisturized and smooth! Nothing looks worse than cakey lipstick- not even cakey make-up (Well, maybe I take that back...) 
The color is kind of creme so you don't need to apply a lot to get a rich color, but you will probably want to blot it because the color can smear easily.
I bought mine at the MAC counter, but you can purchase it online if you don't have a store near you.




For my first look I wore my bangs down and it looks like my hair is in pony tails, but it's actually bobby pinned away from my face. It's the perfect hot pink for me! I even painted my nails to match. I love this color!
I am aware I need to stop taking my pictures from my iPhone and use my actual camera! But I am addicted to Instagram effects!



The bow ring is actually from Juicy Couture
(The Perfume Bottle for Viva La Juicy! It made the perfect accessory!)
   




For my second look my hair is curly and my bangs are curled, too! I think it shows how versatile the color is and how it adds a feminine touch to any look, even with my orange nails and yellow necklace! This one was one of my favorite looks!



<3mykel

No comments:

Post a Comment